Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sh*t I wore.

I wear pretty boring stuff most of the time, which is why I hardly ever post outfit photos. 

The difference between the clothes that make me dream and what I wear in real life is appaling. My job's pretty relaxed and creative, so there's no pressure to look a certain way unless I have meetings, so most of the time the effort I make is around sub-zero. The leather leggins and pink Airmax actually suggest I took some time to think about my appearance for half a second before stepping out of the house. I bought these Airmax totally inspired by my eclectic kuduro muse Blaya (from Buraka Som Sistema - go check them out if you haven't already heard of them). 



This skirt here, I do like, I gotta say. Got it at a vintage boutique in Marseille and I love the brushstroke pattern on it. Très abstract expressionist! 

And a sweater I made. 

My friend Mimi had this black vest from Mango that she layers on top of everything and I loved it especially when it had nothing to do with what she had underneath. So as her friend and number one fan I copied her as soon as I could and got myself one too. Here I am wearing the same vest with suit pants, Valentino shoes and a marinière, so it's like sporty-not sporty. 

Here I just layered textures. Love this Sessùn coat as if it was my own child. Also, this Zara knit sweater is so freaking identical to a Marni one I swear they are twins tragically separated at birth. :(

Moi, derping in front of the ladies room mirror to show you the same black vest layered over a suit-y type outfit (Zara shirt, Strenesse trousers beautifully made at our factory, yay!, Miu Miu shoes). To be honest I'm sort of channeling Riccardo Pozzoli here, as I love how he wears big sporty duffel vests over suits: 


 So that's it, really, not exactly Anna Dello Russo's fashion shower. Bye!


No comments: