Thursday 15 January 2015

New stuff I didn't exactly need but really wanted.

Sale season: I love you and I hate you. Justifying my love for you, there is the fact that you present us with cool stuff from past collections at reduced prices, and sometimes I find that older collections have pieces far more interesting than the latest ones (cue Miu Miu laceless brogues below). I'm afraid I hate you because you are also stuffed full of crappola. And also sale shoppers are the worst,  most ruthless and uncivilized kind. (I didn't mean for this to make me sound like such a prick and a snob.)

So, lo and behold! My most recent purchases: wine-red schoolgirl shoes by Eureka and black Miu Miu brogues - both very boyish, innit? Haven't yet quite figured out how to best style them. The flappy off-shoulder ASOS top hasn't yet seen the light of day due to miserable weather conditions but I have high hopes because flashing shoulders is my new thing now (or will be). Then there's the gold disco queen wrap dress, which can also be seen as a large scale Ferrerro Rocher chocolate wrapper if you have or haven't any sense of humour. And also this black velvet playsuit that would make Prince jealous and that will fill me with regret the moment I need a wee.

Last but not least a cut out red top from Asos which I will have to find a way to dignify (it is a tad slutty after all...), aaaaand some socks. BOOM. Peace out.




No comments: