Friday 14 February 2014

two sudden realizations than cannot go unnoticed

1. I'm sure this happens to everyone: it's when you're late that all traffic lights go red on you like a bunch of judgmental assholes just because you hit the snooze button a couple of times. BUT every time this happens to me my mind drifts off to a fantasy world where all of a sudden and totally miraculously, the whole country is integrated into an earlier time zone. And - boom! - my ass gets saved.

2. My most favourite object in the whole world is THE DISCO BALL. I love how a sphere covered in tiny square mirrors can be so magical and become  such a powerful symbol of awesome times. I don't think nightclubs actually have them anymore, but hey, I think that's like a massive strategic mistake that will cost them one day. I'm tellin' ya. *points finger*


Yaaaaaay!
           

Planet Disco Ball. I'll say, I quite like this.


Judith Leiber Disco Ball evening bag - I totes would.



Sweet jebus, you've answered my prayers as far as helmets are concerned.

D-I-S-C-O.


Oh, and lastly, a personal favourite: Miu Miu crystal embellished satin pumps. You know that work colleague  we've all had who's really straight until you see them at the office christmas party dancing like nobody's business after necking7 gin & tonics? This is their shoe equivalent. They are totally business at the front/party at the back.






No comments: