Friday 28 December 2012

A girl's hair

As you may have already noticed, I am no different from any other girl out there, which is basically another way of saying I love shopping, cry for no reason, have a - let's call it a "thing" - for shoes and, everytime I feel my life needs a kick in the arse, I go and get myself a haircut.

I came across this advert today and I instantly had a light bulb over head moment. BINGO.

 No - not the guy. HER. (Oh, by the way, I just read his name is AndrĂ© Saraiva - totally a portuguese name - and that he is a major graffiti artist. Will have to look into his work, after all he must be pretty relevant, otherwise wouldn't appear in a The Kooples advert, n'est-ce pas?). 

So, her hair is great, I really like this nonchalant, wholesome and girlie look. I'm getting myself sum'a that tomorrow afternoon, so yay!




1 comment:

guest room said...

"bota" pontapes no traseiro nisso.vai em frente.