Monday 1 June 2015

Overalls.


Overalls are the chillest thing you can wear; you just kinda let everything hang out because overalls  won't tell anyone you've just inhaled a massive lunch (it's all nicely hidden there). These ones are Zara from last year, tshirt is The Kooples, bag is Faux-yard (that's a fake Goyard, fyi) and ballerinas are by Josefinas. Also, I'm thrilled with my recent discovery that white nail polish actually looks so cool. Wish I was wearing some big fat latina earrings but I was too late and sleepy to think of that in the morning. 
btw, if you like this background, it's a painting by brilliant 20th century Op artist Bridget Riley. Look her up.




And here are some chicas looking lovely in their overalls. I like them mostly with ballet flats, trainers and loafers, as the heels kind of take away from the carefree vibe given by dungarees. Threw in a cute crop mariniere by APC and some more Josefinas flats just 'cus.





No comments: