Wednesday 4 February 2015

Today

What I like most about anything visual is colour. More than shape, colour is what really draws me in. Today I've mixed mossy, muddy tones like dark green and greys with a bit of pink for contrast. Because today's palette is so serious and deep, I thought I'd sprinkle some sass into these earthy tones by adding the pink glitter shoes. I really like it!

Duffel coat is Bimba y Lola (their sales are the best), sweatshirt by The Kooples, linen shirt is Hugo Boss (it's huge because I borrowed from the boyfriend without him knowing - ps.: good luck seeing it again, love!), Mango jeans and Gucci horsebit loafers, also from sales.

On the background you can also see a wee bit of a beautiful Cy Twombly painting. Here's some more for inspiration and good luck:









No comments: